Carlton Occasional Chair
The Carlton Dining Chair is the perfect amalgamation of rustic and classic sensibilities. A beautiful fit for provincial rest homes or metropolitan pads, this sustainably-made chair gives a cozy vibe to any dining space. The tapered hardwood legs and frame have a natural finish, whilst the body and backrest feature basket-woven rattan with a subdued checkered pattern. To give you extra comfort, it comes with a loose seat cushion upholstered in breathable textile.
- Wipe clean with a slightly damp cloth then wipe dry immediately. Never dry under direct sunlight. Re-varnish after several years as needed.
- Gently clean and dust regularly with a soft cloth.
- Never use paint thinners or abrasive creams to clean wicker or cane.Dry rattan furniture well.
- A damp cloth with a mild furniture cleaner may be used, but take care not to soak the furniture.
- Lift rattan furniture when moving it. To avoid splitting the fibers, don’t drag your rattan furniture around. Rotate rattan furniture.
- Rattan fibers can fade in strong light.
- This is a natural process and not necessarily bad. However, if possible, rotate furniture on a regular basis to evenly distribute the fading.
- Natural plant fibers require a certain level of humidity.
- Keep furniture away from areas of severe heat as this can warp or dry out the furniture.
- shopITOOH does its best to give precise measurements as much as possible.
- For handmade items, however, please expect +5cm to -5cm variations due to the nature of the product.
- Every handmade item we carry is one of a kind and may present flaws and imperfections that are part of their unique charm.
- Actual colors may also vary slightly due to monitors displaying different outputs.
|PRICE MATCH |
Grab the best deals each time
Made Genuine, Designed Authentic
|LIMITED EDITION |
Exclusive Homestyle Drops - with just 1 or a few made
|MADE TO ORDER |
Custom-made items you can personalize according to color, wood, finish, fabric, etc.
|PROUDLY FILIPINO |
Lovingly made by local artisans